The general terms and conditions of the online store FertilUp have been drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot). The online store FertilUp.com is managed by Prima Medis Ltd.; hereinafter referred to as the provider. The user is the person who uses our system, that is, the buyer in the online store; hereinafter referred to as the buyer. General Terms and Conditions discuss the functioning of the FertilUp online store, the rights of buyers and the business relationship between the provider and the buyer.
After the order, the buyer receives a receipt on his e-mail within 24 hours of the submission. Any cancellation of the order can be made within 2 hours after the receipt of the order confirmation by the buyer to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the buyer does not cancel the contract within the agreed time period, it means that the contract for the purchase of products between the buyer and the provider is concluded. The supplier prepares the goods and dispatches them within the agreed time.
The contract (order) is stored in electronic form on the server of the provider and available to the buyer by e-mail to email@example.com. The buyer can call the provider on his contact telephone number or contact him via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the data or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
Indication of technological means that enable identification and correction of errors prior to the award of the contract: The basket is accessible throughout the browsing time on the Fertilup website. Before ordering, a complete overview of the order is enabled, as well as the ability to scroll back to the online order and remove any products.
3. Delivery time and delivery
The provider bundles and dispatches the product within a maximum of 2 business days from the order. The shipment usually arrives within 2-5 working days (within EU, UK, Norway and Switzerland) or 3-7 working days to USA. Delivery partner is GLS, DPD or DHL. In the event that the customer does not receive the package within stated period, customer should inform the provider via e-mail email@example.com.
4. Shipping costs
For orders above €70, shipment is free. For orders with a value of less than €70, the provider will charge the shipping costs to the buyer. The flat rate of delivery of goods in this case is €6.90.
Product prices are in euros. For orders to EU, all prices include VAT. For orders to the UK, USA, Switzerland and Norway prices do not include VAT. The prices are valid at the time of the award of the contract and do not have a predetermined validity. Prices can be changed without prior notice.
The provider offers the following payment method:
- payment with Mastercard, Visa, Google Pay or Apple Pay
- payment via Paypal
7. Canceling the order
Any cancellation of orders can be made by the buyer within two hours of receipt of the confirmation of the order to the e-mail address of the provider firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the buyer does not cancel the contract within the agreed deadline, it means that the contract for the purchase of products between the buyer and the provider is concluded.
8. The right to withdraw from the purchase and return of goods in accordance with the ZVPot
Products in the online store are subject to warranty conditions in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot). Under this Act, the buyer has the right to notify the provider within 14 days of receipt of the goods to withdraw from the contract. There is no need to state the reasons for this. At the same time, the buyer is obliged to return the received goods to the provider's address undamaged and unchanged (as with the receipt of goods) no later than 30 days after the submission of the cancellation notice. The return of the goods received to the provider within 14 days of receipt of the goods without notice of withdrawal shall be considered as a withdrawal notice. Purchase and any remaining payments are returned by the provider in full no later than 30 days after the receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
9. Discharge of liability
The provider is not responsible for the contents of the opinions about products written by the users of the website. Opinions and product reviews are opinions of the individual and not necessarily the position of the editorial board of the Fertilup.com website.
Although the provider is trying to provide accurate photographs of sales items, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photos do not provide the features of the article.
The Bidder reserves the right to change the Terms of Business at any time and in any way, regardless of the reason and without prior notice.
The provider follows the principles of transparency and careful handling of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (hereinafter: »Regulation«) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
By filling out the application form to receive our e-newsletter on the latest news, the user agrees to the transmission of data which is considered personal data under the law. In this case, the e-mail. When signing up, the user has the option of giving consent to the use of personal data for the following purposes:
1.) The consent to receive the provider's news and other interesting messages is valid until withdrawn and applies to:
• the use of data to send occasional e-news on current news, novelties, and discounts;
• the export, storage, and processing of the data with an automated marketing tool that enables the provider to send these news;
• the personal data is used exclusively for the purposes of providing services and are not accessible to the public, except when the user gives explicit consent for the data to be used for such purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS BASED ON YOUR GIVEN CONSENT
The data subject may at any time request that the provider permanently or temporarily ceases to use their personal data for the aforementioned purposes. The data subject may at any time send such a request to email@example.com and state in detail from which elements they are withdrawing their consent.
The data subject also has the following rights
• The right to be informed about their own personal data: the data subject has the right of access to their personal data that has been collected concerning them, the right to be informed about the processing, and the right to review its lawfulness;
• The right to rectification or supplementation of personal data: the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
• The right to erasure of personal data: the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning them without undue delay to the extent allowed by the current legislation;
• The right to restrict processing: data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when contesting the accuracy of their personal data, when the processing is illegal and they oppose the erasure of the personal data, requesting the restriction of their use instead, and when the provider no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• The right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which they have provided to the provider, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right have the provider transmit those data to another provider when technically feasible.
• The right to object: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their personal data when it is carried out for lawful interests and when the data is processed for direct marketing purposes. When the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, their personal data shall not be processed anymore;
• The right to file a complaint against the controller of personal data with the supervisory authorities if they believe that the provider is violating the Personal Data Protection Regulation by processing their personal data.
PROCEDURE OF EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
By signing this consent, the user is made aware that they may send any of the aforementioned requests regarding the exercising of rights in relation to personal data in written form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user is also made aware that the provider may request additional information for the purposes of a reliable identification if the data subject decides to exercise their right in relation to personal data. The provider may also refuse to take action if they prove that the data subject cannot be reliably identified.
The user is also made aware that the provider must respond to the data subject's request for exercising their rights in relation to personal data without undue delay and no later than one month of receipt of the request.
The provider uses proper technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. For this purpose, the provider uses a 128-bit SSL certificate.
Prima Medis Ltd.
Zasavska cesta 40b,
Ljubljana, SI - EU
VAT nr: SI29627877
AT58 2081 5000 0663 8936, BIC: STSPAT2GXXX
BE60 9670 1733 4670, BIC: TRWIBEB1XXX